Saturday 15 February 2014

Daisy Daisy

Come and walk beside me

and keep me company

pretend some one is watching

inside of all our dreams

Please come and stand beside me

follow me to sleep

you think we've found the answers

inside the in-between

Draw yourself a picture

colour it in green

place God inside the garden

and follow me to sleep

I know that you are lonely 

think I have all the letters

your words will ever need

Don't mistake the honour 

of sharing in my sleep

we all hide deep together 

in some one else's dream

Come and walk beside me

we'll walk into the sea

and drown in streams of letters

with no words for company

Please come and stand beside me

I'll swallow all your dreams

it's what you've always wanted

it's where you've always been

No dead can wake the living

No life can death redeem

Let us walk together


into the in-between

No comments:

Post a Comment